Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm Not Tired!!!

Chandler has decided that he no longer needs to take a nap. He is only 13 months old. He NEEDS a nap. Or better yet, his mom NEEDS him to take a nap.

He keeps falling asleep in random places and I happened to have my camera handy for this one. If I try to move him to his bed then he wakes up and has a fit. So after I took the picture, I gently put a blanket under his head and let him sleep in his high chair for a bit.

Clearly he is tired and needs a nap, but I can't figure him out. He is by far my most stubborn child, and I am not sure if I like that!!!
Note: In the top picture if you can see it, he still has part of his lunch in his mouth. But no, he's not tired.

6 comments:

The Allen's said...

He's a dork! When he gets older, he's going to regret not taking advantage of all these nap times!

Jessica Potter said...

That is so adorable. Well- besides the dropping the na thing!

The Yount Family said...

I had the same problem with Jace and he hasn't napped since he was 2. But you're definately right, mommies NEED nap time!

Eric and Tracey said...

He just looks so tiny! So cute!! We seriously need to hook up when the roads aren't nasty!!

Hogan Family said...

What a cutie. Mommies really need naps. Luckily my 3 year old still naps. YA!

Eric and Tracey said...

Yep it's Shelley! :) I'm SOOOO excited! I love her to death!! They're so cute together and her boys are dolls! They're thinking April for their wedding.