Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hayley's Cheerleading Debut

Hayley went to a mini cheer camp on Saturday, and then that night they performed at half time of the Basketball game. They were so cute, and those of you who know Hayley in public settings, it is amazing that she did this without crumbling where she stood.

I know that the picture doesn't show much action, but my camera always clicked just a little late every time. She had so much fun doing this, and she even learned how to shake those little hips. She has been singing the "funky chicken" cheer ever since.
Great job Hayley!!!

7 comments:

Okie Bloxhams said...

Too cute!!

The Allen's said...

I wish that I would have been there to see it! It looks like they had a tone of fun. I hope you got in on video so I can see it sometime! Love you!!

The Yount Family said...

She's a doll!

Eric and Tracey said...

so cute! my girls got to do a similar thing when we lived in Ririe too. They loved it. our pics. captured about the same amount of action!

Harding Family said...

Hey Amber I need your email address to add you to my blog! I am so glad you started a blog so we can see what you all are up too! The kids are getting so big! Happy New Year!

Tami said...

Hey Hayley...You are living my dream!!! I always wanted to be a Marsh Valley Cheer Girl, and all I got was Pep Club President. You look absolutely darling!!! Keep it up girl.

Jessica Potter said...

Sooo cute! I wish we could have chatted for a second but I was rushing out the door when I seen you! You have the cutest little family! Go Eagles Go! HAHA!