Friday, January 23, 2009

Mommy, I Need a Band-Aid

Jordan barely got poked in the eye, and he was on my case forever that he needed a Band-Aid. A Band-Aid always makes it better. I gave in and put one on his eye, thinking that it would make him crazy. It didn't.

He left it on for more than 24 hours. Even in the tub. His eyelashes were stuck to it, and I even had to go to Pocatello, and decided it wasn't worth the fight to make him take it off. He had to go to the doctor for an ear ache, and the doctor could only laugh at him. He suggested we put one on his ears to make them better. Who needs antibiotics when you have a Band-Aid. When I went to the store, people thought that he really had gotten hurt, not knowing it was nothing.
Just another thing to make us laugh.

6 comments:

Okie Bloxhams said...

Too funny!! He is so cute! Gracie will bump her arm or leg or something and want a bandaid. I tell her she doesn't need one if it's not bleeding. She tells me "it IS bleeding!!" come to think of it, Chloe wants one whenshe isnt bleeding either. kids are funny

Hogan Family said...

I love it. It is amazing what a bandaid can do. It is like magic.

The Yount Family said...

That's too cute! My kids won't keep bandaids on for anything, even when they need them.

Colton, Whitney, Andee, and Paxton said...

That is so funny!!! Andee hasn't needed a bandaid for anything yet so I wonder if she will think they are an amazing cure too.

Tami said...

Amber...How cute is he!!! Whitney had told me about your post and said it was so cute, so I was anxious to read about Jordan. I wish band-aids would do the trick for me...How does that happen?

Eric and Tracey said...

So cute!I love it!! Sounds like my kids. Mine have even had them covering mouths before thinking it would help their lips, or across noses. I let them have them all the time for whatever (it quiets the whining), daddy is more strict with the un-nessecary ban-aid use though. .