Tuesday, January 6, 2009

just for fun
If you read this. . .YOU HAVE TO DO IT! ha-ha!Copy and paste the quiz to your blog and then fill in your own answers!It's fun!



Five names you go by:1) Amber 2) Amber Jo 3) Mom 4) Sister Bennett
5) Babe (thanks Spence)

Three things you are wearing right now:1) PJ's 2) Wedding Ring 3) Socks

Two things you want very badly at the moment:1) my kids to be in bed (I'm Tired) 2) For it to warm up outside. I hate winter.

Three people who may fill this out: 1) Abbey 2) Celeste 3) Nicki Y.

Two things you did last night:1) Had friends over and played Wii for FHE 2) Read my book

Two things you ate today: 1) Chocolate sheet cake YUM 2) Chicken and Mashed Potatoes

People you last talked to on the phone:1) Angie 2) Bekki Pope 3)Spence

Two things you are going to do (or already did) today:1)Babysit kids 2)stay sane while watching kids (still working on that one)

Two of the longest road trips:1) Virginia ID to Mesa Arizona. With two little kids, straight through. 2) Virginia ID to Denver Colorado. With three kids straight through. (Are we crazy?)

Three of your favorite beverages 1) Water 2) A nice cold Sonic Cherry Coke 3) Milk

1 comment:

The Yount Family said...

I totally know what you mean about keeping your sanity while watching kids! I usually say I'm quitting on a daily basis =)! We should form a support group, ha, ha.