Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

So I have found a new way to scrapbook. There is a way to print off my blog and get it put into a hard back book. I normally scrapbook all of the important events in our lives, but I am having a really hard time trying to find time to get it all done. So, starting tomorrow I am going to really do a lot more blogging. I figure that this way I am journaling, scrapbooking, and keeping up with friends in one shot. I am always looking for an easy way to do things.

I hope that everyone has a happy new year. We are spending New Year's Eve at mom and dad's with them and Angie and Adam. We are going to be pretty laid back, but of course we will have Rock Band fired up. Mom got the new Beatles Rock Band game, and it is awesome. Jordan walks around singing "We all live in a yellow submarine." So cute. And Hayley is always singing "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds." Nice!! We are going to party like it's 1999!!! Have a great night, and don't forget to kiss your sweetie when the clocks strikes Twelve!!!
Oh, and Happy Birthday #23 Abbey!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I use blurb.com... I made a book last year and am in the process of doing mine for 2009. It is a great way to journal. Looking forward to more of your blog. :)

Eric and Tracey said...

It's totally the way to go! :)