Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's Official


So, I can proudly say that I am not just a High School Graduate anymore. I have officially finished and passed the CNA course. Yes, it was only 4 months long, but I have discovered that to do anything, big or small with kids around is a little more difficult. I am so grateful to Spence for giving me the little push to go to school. I really did enjoy it, and I am looking forward to start again this next summer.
So, if anyone needs a blood pressure taken, sheets changed, or any other of the dirty work items that nurses don't want to do, let me know. :)

8 comments:

Cody and Tami said...

Congrats! That is great!

The Allen's said...

Congrats! I'm so proud of you. I'm sure it was easy with 4 little yahoos running around all the time. We love you!

Trent and Stacie said...

Yah!!Are you going on to be a nurse?

Eric and Tracey said...

Wahoo!! Very cool! I'm so proud. :) I miss you and Spencie! Tell him howdy for me.

Colton, Whitney, Andee, and Paxton said...

Congrats!!! I wish I could be done now too.

Tami said...

Hey Amber...Way to Go!!! Does the laundry come along with the sheet changing? You may be hired!!!

The Yount Family said...

Way to go Amber! How long will the next step take? Nursing is a really good field to be in. Good job!

Hogan Family said...

Way to go girl!!