Tuesday, January 19, 2010

IT STARTS...HOORAY!!!

I said a while back that Chandler was ready to go on the potty. Well, between my class and Christmas, I was never home in enough consecutive days to really work on it. Well last week, we decided that it was time. He is doing so good. Of course you have your few accidents, but he has done very well. I can't believe that I am almost done with diapers. I have changing diapers for almost 8 years straight. That is a lot of diapers. What a relief, not just to me, but to my check book too.

3 comments:

Trent and Stacie said...

Whats your potty training way???

Cody and Tami said...

That is awesome, Go Chandler! I can't wait to start potty training Carter and be DONE with diapers.

The Yount Family said...

It really is a great feeling to be done with diapers. I know I didn't have to do it as long as you have, but it is still wonderful! And you're right, the money thing is awesome!