Saturday, September 3, 2011

4th of July

This year for the 4th of July, we attended the annual Arimo festivities.  My kids were up early so I thought that it would be good for them to go to the flag raising ceremony.  After that, we went to the fireman's breakfast.  We went to the parade later, and Brock rode on the fire truck with the scouts.  He had a lot of fun doing that.  After the parade, during the games and the pot luck lunch, I had a little booth with some toys, treats, and drinks to sell.  I was trying to raise money for my marathon that I have coming up.  I was so thankful for all of the support that I got from the little town of Arimo.  After the park activities, we went to aunt Tami's annual party for a great time of food, laughs, food, sparklers, more food, and fireworks.  The kids had a blast, but Chandler did not like the loud sounds of the "screaming" fireworks.  We had a ton of fun, and always look forward to a great time.

No comments: