Monday, November 22, 2010

Why Do I Try?

 I tried to take some pictures of the kids for a Christmas card.  Holy cow talk about crazy.  I really thought that it shouldn't be too bad.  Stick them in the leaves, they will smile and it will all be cute.  They thought they were so funny.  I would get them almost ready and then Jordan would do something funny.  They would all start to laugh and I would have to start over.  I did that over and over until I was freezing and cracking up myself.  We had some good laughs and being with my kids like that makes me remember to not sweat the small stuff.  My 
 Christmas cards will probably be just as cute weather the kids are darling and polite, or acting like themselves and being silly.  It was so fun and I am so happy to be the mom of four great kids!




2 comments:

Cody and Tami said...

Your kids are too cute and I think the pics turned out great! :)

Hogan Family said...

So cute!! I think all are great for a christmas card. I am getting ours taken tomorrow, thanksgiving day, we will see how that goes. Lets get together soon!