Friday, June 17, 2011

Sunny Las Vegas

Spencer and I went to Las Vegas last February to the Reba and George Straight concert.  We spent 4 days there and enjoyed a great weekend together.  We went to the top of the Stratosphere, which is quite scary and very windy, but has awesome views. 


 The night of the concert was so fun.  We got to the MGM Arena and it was buzzing with people.  We got to the concert early and we were on the very back row.   That was OK.  There was not a bad seat in the house.  I tried to take a picture of us, and you would have thought that I brought a child.  All I wanted was a good picture of the two of us, and as you can see, this is what I got.



 The concert was soo much fun.  LeAnn Womack opened and it was pretty good.  Then my favorite Reba came out.  That was the second time we have been to one of her concerts, and she is so good.  King George was amazing.  I love him and his songs so much.  It was definately a great trip. 

No comments: