Friday, June 17, 2011

Sawtooth Relay

What were we thinking???  This summer, Angie, Adam, April, Abbey, Justin and I committed to running in the Sawtooth Relay.  It is about 62 miles form Stanley to Ketchum.  We started at 12:15 am, and got done, just before noon the next day.  It was an amazing experience to be with all my sisters.  April and I ended up running a little more than thought,  (Justin got hurt the night before in a rodeo and was unable to run his legs.)  I ended up running 15 miles altogether.  It was awesome.  I could barely walk the next day, but it was awesome.  A HUGE shout out to my parents......my dad sponsored us to run this race, and Lone Pine Ranch should be proud of "Rico's Runners."  My mom kept 8 of the kids at her house so we could all go, and she is very brave.  Thanks so much mom and dad!!!




NOW....to get ready for next year.....

1 comment:

Hogan Family said...

Way to go runner!!! Really 62 miles, are you crazy. Nice work!