Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's Official


My darling Hayley graduated from Kindergarten tonight.  I am so proud of her.  They had a cute little play that she has worked so hard on memorizing her lines for.  They sang the cutest songs, and performed a little for us.  I am finding that the older my kids get, the more emotional I get.  I didn't cry, but a few times I was so proud of her that I may have swelled up a time or two.

  The photo company that takes their school pictures took these graduation pictures for free.  They are so sweet, but makes me kind of scared.  I know that in the blink of an eye, she will be graduating from High School.  I need to cherish every moment that I have with my little girl.  Congratulations Hayley!!  We are so proud of you. 

1 comment:

Hogan Family said...

Love the pic. Sooo cute. I love her smile. Congrats Hayley.