Monday, March 29, 2010

The Training Begins...

My sister April came home this past weekend to attend Brock's Baptism.  She is a runner and has ran several races the past few years.  She has been trying to get me going with her, and I just can't grasp the idea.  Well, I think that it has finally worked.  I went for a jog with her on Friday, and she got telling me about a 10k in Boise in May.  I think that it is something that I can do, so I agreed and told her to sign me up.  I really do enjoy running, after I get in some sort of shape, of course.  So, today I hit it hard core, and I am going to try really hard to get my running in everyday that I am supposed to.  I know that 10k is not the longest of races, but I think that it will be a great accomplishment for me.  Who knows, maybe I will really enjoy it and do more this summer.... we'll see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You GO GIRL!!!!!

The Allen's said...

I think I may try to join you! I've the got training off of the internet. You just have to think that 6 miles isn't that far!

Hogan Family said...

You go. I would love to do it. It gives me a high to run.

Rachelle said...

You can do it YEA!!!