Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Good Luck Angie

My sister Angie is going in tonight to have her baby. I wish her the best of luck. She is not known for quick labors. I am really rooting for her to have her before midnight, since today is her birthday. Happy Birthday Angie!!!!
I remember being in labor on my birthday. Probably the best birthday present ever. But chances are that she will probably have her tomorrow on my Grandpa Armstrong's birthday. Either way, that is pretty cool I think.
Good Luck Angie and Adam. We wish you a fast, painfree, (Haha) delivery of, what is her name? Cybil, Joey, Ella, Chloe, Ruby,...................?????????

2 comments:

Trent and Stacie said...

Yah! I can't wait to hear the name and see the cute baby girl!

Cody and Tami said...

That is so exciting. There are going to be lots of babies in Arimo again, that is awesome.