Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I want to wish a very happy mother's day to my mom, and to Spence's mom. My mom is such an inspiration to me. She never stops until she knows that all of her children and grandchildren are taken care of. She has always been one of my very best friends.
Spence's mom has raised a wonderful son. She should feel very honored for that. I have greatly enjoyed being apart of her family, and I am so grateful for everything that she does for me and my family.
I hope that you both had a great mother's day, and we love you so much.

2 comments:

Eric and Tracey said...

I love both your mom's too! They're great! I hope your mother's day was grand too!! Love ya!

Okie Bloxhams said...

too funny, i got on here to say the same thing-i love you and both your moms too!!!