Sunday, April 4, 2010

Really!!!

Anyone who has a puppy can agree with me when I say that they are just as hard, if not harder than a toddler.  Well, Hayley's puppy that she got for Christmas (I am not sure what Santa was thinking) is a very hyper pup.  We have had a lot of fun with him.  He is finally totally house trained, but he has decided just this last week to chew on EVERYTHING!  He chewed through Brock's Playstation cord.  He chewed the corner of my Scriptures.  He loves Hayley's Teddy Bears.  But, if I leave toilet paper anywhere in reach, he gets it.  We can't even put it on the hanger, he gets it.  Well, the cupboard where I store extra rolls was left open, and this is what I found.  I walked in the room, hollered at him, and he immediately lays down like he did nothing.  He really is just like having a 5th child.

3 comments:

Cody and Tami said...

Cute puppy but Wow! We were thinking about getting the kids a dog after we move....I think you just talked me out of it. :) Ha, Ha!

The Allen's said...

Ha ha ha! That is too funny. I guess you will have to learn that you still have a "toddler" in the house and so you have to child-proof! Glad it's you and not me!

Trent and Stacie said...

Haha! I would have killed it LOL